Love At First House
Falling in love with my house and making it a home one step at a time. Come enjoy the journey with me!
- The Story of Grief(a non-house related post to talk about some hard life things) Grief is such a weird thing, it’s something that very few people want to talk about or acknowledge, yet it is something that most have had to deal with at least once in their life. It’s like having a piece of your heart just… Continue reading The Story of Grief
- Hexagon ShelvesTo go with my hexagon wall, I wanted some hexagon shelves. But I didn’t want to pay the hefty price to just buy them from the store and not have them be exactly what I wanted, so I made my own. And here’s how: Supplies 2 – 1”x3”x72” select pine boards from Home Depot Wood… Continue reading Hexagon Shelves
- Anthro Dupe GarlandIf you’re anything like me, then you LOVE anthro, but sometimes you don’t want to pay the anthro prices. I found a Garland that I loved on their site and decided to try to make one, or two, for myself. This was the inspo for this project, a $78 dollar Garland, which i was able… Continue reading Anthro Dupe Garland
- 10 Amazon Boho Decor Pieces Under $25wood bead set neutral boho pillows boho storage bin plant stand woven placemats mini macrame set jute hot pads moon phase canvas braided trivet woven table runner This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualified sales.
- 10 Amazon Vintage Decor Pieces Under $255×7 Vintage Oval Picture Frame Mason Jar Candle Lantern Wood Vintage Floral Botanicals Metal Vintage Soap Sign Metal Vintage Milk Can Metal Tray with Handle Decorative Metal Tray Antique Trinket Dish Antique Wall Box with Towel Bar This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualified sales.